APPOINTMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Section 1: CANCELLATION POLICY
We require a minimum of 24hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. This allows us to reallocate your appointment to another Client. We reserve the right refuse to reschedule appointments at our discretion.
If the Client fails to provide minimum notice or fails to attend (no show) an appointment, the Client will be charged a cancellation fee of $49.00. Additionally, a deposit to secure future appointments will be required. If the Client fails to provide minimum notice or fails to attend (no show) an appointment for a pre-paid package treatment, the Client will forfeit that treatment and its value in its entirety.
Deposits will be credited towards the total cost of treatment. If the Client fails to provide the minimum 24hours notice, the deposit will be forfeit. If the Client cancels or reschedules outside of the 24hours required notice, the deposit will be transferred and credited towards the next appointment. Deposits are not transferrable between Clients.
Clients who cancel or reschedule an appointment more than two (2) times will be charged a deposit to secure future appointments, regardless of the amount of notice provided.
Deposits required as follows:
- Injectable appointments with a value equal to or greater than $500.00 will require a $100.00 deposit.
- Injectable appointments with a value less than $500.00 will require a deposit of $50.00.
- Appointments other than injectable appointments will attract a deposit of 30% of the treatment value should the Client fail to provide minimum notice, fail to attend, or reschedule the appointment more than two (2) times.
Clients may notify us of their requirement to cancel or reschedule via E-mail, phone call or text message, or via the confirmation E-mail received upon booking. Please refer to the Contact Us page on our website for contact details.
Section 2: APPOINTMENT POLICY
Appointments may be made in a number of ways:
- Online via our booking portal;
- In person at our Clinic (dependent upon trading hours);
- By telephone – via call or text message; or
- Via social media direct message.
We do our best to keep to time, however it is possible that some appointments may run overtime. These situations are unforeseen, and we do apologise for any delays you might experience.
We request that you arrive at the Clinic five (5) to (10) minutes prior to your appointment. This allows us to update any personal information we may require and allows time for you to use the facilities should you need to.
If you are more than ten (10) minutes late to your appointment, we may not be able to accommodate your treatment. Our treatments cannot be rushed; we allow specific time periods for treatments to ensure that you receive the best care and quality of service possible. Beginning your treatment later than scheduled delays the appointments following your own, this is not fair nor acceptable to our Staff or Clients. Please do not request that we do so.
If treatment is refused due to late arrival, any deposit paid will be forfeit. In line with our cancellation policy, we will charge a deposit to reschedule and secure your next appointment
During our peak periods, we reserve the right to request a deposit for injectable appointments. The deposit will be credited towards the total cost of the treatment. This helps to ensure that other Clients do not miss out on treatment due to late cancellations or rescheduling.
Please note that all appointments are subject to the following stipulations:
- All pre-paid treatment packages must be used within six (6) months of initial purchase;
- All medical practitioners and staff reserve the right to determine suitable treatment for the Client;
- All medical practitioners and staff reserve the right to refuse treatment to the Client should they feel the treatment is not suitable or safe for the Client.